Portwest SW10 Flame Resistant Leather Welding Apron
Premium quality welding apron made of split cowhide leather with stitching made from Para-aramid. The apron protects the torso and upper legs when welding and is designed to last in the toughest environment. The adjustable straps and a quick release buckle ensures that the apron is secure and has a perfect fit.
This industry leading flame resistant range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
- CE certified Class 2 welding protection
- Ergonomic quick release buckle
- Adjustable straps for a secure fit
- Concealed hook and loop fastening for easy closure
- Designed to be worn in a tough work environment
Standards: EN ISO 11611 Class 2 (A1)
Fabric: Split Cowhide Leather